1. The webshop available under www.equishop.com is kept by EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Katowice, ul. Klonowa 12, registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Katowice, Commercial Division with number KRS 0000157387 and registered as a VAT payer with a tax identification number NIP 954-19-60-124 and REGON number 273420733, hereinafter called “Shop”.
2. The webshop conducts sales through the Internet network under www.equishop.com. Prices and information concerning products placed on the shop’s website shall not constitute an offer according to the civil code, only an invitation to negotiations.
3. An order in the webshop may be placed by every natural person with full legal capacity and with permanent or temporary residence in Poland as well as every legal person and organizational unit with its seat in Poland, hereinafter called “Client”. Natural and legal persons with permanent or temporary residence in the EU-member countries have the same rights.
4. Sales agreement is entered into when the shop confirms the order. Confirmation is sent by email, by fax or in writing to the address given by the Buyer. Transactions made with credit cards and wire transfer are cleared through the Dotpay Clearing Centre.
5. Object of the webshop’s activity is the sales of horse-riding equipment. A detailed list of products along with unit prices is on the Shop’s website.
6. Prices on the website include VAT and are in PLN. The price binding for the Buyer and EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. is the price on the website during placement of the order, under condition that it has been confirmed in the order confirmation.
7. Information about Goods given on the Shop’s website, especially descriptions, technical and performance parameters and their prices, constitute an invitation to enter an agreement, according to the Article 71 of the Civil Code.
8. A limited amount of Goods is assigned for promotional sale and completion of orders is based on the first come, first served basis, until promotional stock has run out.
9. The condition necessary to complete the order is a properly filled out internet account registration form by the Buyer.
10. The order will be completed under condition that the wares are in stock or at the shop’s suppliers. In the case when some of the ordered wares are unavailable, the Client is informed about the status of the order and makes a decision about further proceedings (partial completion, extending waiting time, cancelling the whole order).
11. Client is kept up-to-date about changes in the prices of goods and services offered on the website.
12. Payment for goods from the shop is made in form of payments described in the Terms and regulations.
13. When the Client is late with payment for the ordered goods the Shop reserves the right to immediately block the Client’s rights to make further purchase in the shop.
14. Each order is accompanied by a VAT invoice. The VAT invoice is issued when all goods ordered by the Client are completed and ready to be shipped.
15. According to the law from 29th August 1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws No. 133 pos. 883 with further changes) we inform that personal data provided by the Client will be protected from the access of the third parties. Personal data is collected only for the needs of the EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. company for the record, especially in order to complete the purchase-sale agreement. We also assure that the Client has a right to inspect their data and to correct it. Commercial information will be sent by email only if you have agreed to receive them in such a form (subscription to the newsletter). Consent can be withdrawn at any time.
16. The Client can choose from the following forms of payment for the ordered goods: - bank wire transfer, - payment via PayPal, - payment in the shop. Polish customers can choose from the following forms of payment for the ordered good: - bank wire transfer, - payment via DotPay, - cash on delivery, - payment in the shop.
17. Goods are delivered to the Buyer by a delivery company. Cost of shipping of the goods can be seen after adding goods to the basket on the website. Purchased goods are delivered to the address provided by the Buyer.
18. Each product is accompanied by time of order completion. It is the time from placing the order and making a payment to the shop’s account (the later date will be valid) to sending the ordered products from the shop, only working days are taken into account. The ordered products with different time of completion are sent after completing the whole order, i.e. after the time which is the longest.
19. Date of receiving the package is understood as the time of order completion together with the estimated delivery time.
20. When the Buyer is not present at the given address, the courier leaves a notice with the date and time of the delivery attempt with the date for the second attempt of delivery.
21. In the case of an unfounded decline to accept the package the ordered products return to the shop, the Client will be charged with the delivery cost.
22. If the products have an „upon order” status, the date of accepting the order for completion depends on the product’s availability at the supplier’s. In such a case the shop reserves the right to individually set a new delivery date with the Buyer, change or cancel the order.
23. The shop delivers products in Poland and to the European Union member countries, charging for the delivery to the address set by the Buyer.
24. According to the law concerning particular conditions of consumer sales and change of the civil code from 27 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 02.141.1176 with further changes) the Shop is responsible towards the Buyer, who is a consumer, for nonconformity of goods with a contract with conditions set within that law. In the case of nonconformity of goods with the contract, the Buyer should send the goods which are the object of the complaint together with a description of the nonconformity and a demand to remove such nonconformity, at their own expense.
25. According to the Law from 2nd March 2000 on protecting some consumer rights and on responsibility for damage caused by hazardous products (Journal of Laws 00.22.271 with further changes) the Buyer may resign (by withdrawing from agreement) from the purchase of goods from our shop without reason by providing a written declaration within 10 days from receiving the package (send by email, post or directly in the shop). In Equishop there is an extended period for withdrawing from the abovementioned agreement and it equals 30 days from receiving the package. We also inform that the extended period does not limit statutory rights. In such a case the return cost is borne by the Buyer. The shop guarantees return of the amount equal to the order value plus shipping costs. Money will be promptly transferred to the bank account given by the Buyer, by a postal order if no bank account has been given, after deducting the cost of postal order. The right to withdraw from agreement does not apply in the following cases: 1) providing a service started upon the Buyer’s consent before the term defined in the article 7 exc. 1 of Law from 2 March 2000 on protecting some consumer rights and on responsibility for damage caused by hazardous products (Journal of Laws No. 02.141.1176 with further changes). 2) concerning audio and video records and computer programmes on media after the buyer has removed their original packaging, 3) agreements concerning services, whose price or remuneration depends only on the price fluctuation on the financial market, 4) services with attributes stipulated by the consumer in the placed order or related closely to such person, 5) services which due to their character cannot be returned or which involve quickly perishable objects, 6) provision of press, 7) services within the scope of games and mutual betting. More details concerning replacement or return of the purchased goods can be found on a separate website – Return and replacement of goods.
26. Prices provided on the website are valid only for the web offers.
27. The order is confirmed by an email within 2 working days.
28. All of the named products, names and trademarks are used for identification only and can be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
29. All the products available in the shop are under the producer’s guarantee.
30. Complaints. If after receiving goods the client finds technical faults in it, they can exercise the warranty directly from its producer. In the case of mechanical defects, created during delivery or addressing complaints directly to the seller, the client should return the faulty product by post to the following address: EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. Katowice, Aleja Korfantego 105. The shop does not accept any packages returned by payment on delivery. Returned goods should be accompanied by the reason for return in writing. All complaints are examined within 14 days upon receiving the package with the returned product by the shop. If the complaint is justified, the damaged goods will be repaired or replaced with other, fully operational ones and if it is impossible (for example due to lack of the given goods on the market), the shop will refund the buyer with full price of the product or will offer different goods available in the shop to choose from. Costs related with shipping the returned goods are returned by the shop immediately after accepting the complaint.
31. The cost of shipping the used goods are borne by the client, unless the complaint is accepted. In such a case the shipping costs are borne by the Shop.
32. If the goods have been returned without providing any reason the costs of returning them is borne by the buyer.
33. Goods sale agreement is entered into in accordance with the Polish law and in Polish.
34. Goods offered in the store functioning at www.equishop.com are free from defects.
35. Clients may access these Terms and conditions any time through the link on the main website of the www.equishop.com service and download them and print them out. Recording, securing, making available and confirming vital stipulations of the Agreement of the sale of Goods to the Client takes place by sending confirmation, order specification and VAT invoice to the given Client.