1. Online shop at www.equishop.eu is run by EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. with office based in Katowice at Klonowa 12, registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Katowice, Economic department, under KRS number 0000157387, registered as a VAT taxpayer under the tax identification number NIP 954-19-60-124 and REGON number 273420733, hereinafter referred to as „Shop".
2. Shop sells via the Internet and is located at: www.equishop.eu. Prices and product information posted on the Shop’s website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, and only an invitation to negotiate.
3. Order in the online Shop may be placed by any person who incorporates a full legal capacity and has a permanent or temporary residence on Polish territory, and any organizational unit with its headquarters on Polish territory - hereinafter referred to as the Client. The same powers concern legal persons and entities having a permanent place of residence or being registered in the territory of the Member States of the European Union.
4. Placing an order is tantamount with the acceptance of these Regulations and prices of goods given in the price list by the Customer.
5. The sales contract is valid upon the confirmation of the order by the Shop. Confirmation will be sent by e-mail, fax or in writing to the address indicated by the Buyer. Transaction settlement by credit card and e-transfer is carried out by Dotpay.
6. The business of the online Shop is selling of the equestrian equipment. A detailed list of products together with the prices can be found on the Shop’s website.
7. Prices given on the website include VAT and are given in the Euro. The final price for the Buyer and EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. is the price indicated on the website at the time of placing the order unless subsequently it has been confirmed in the order’s confirmation.
8. Information about the goods quoted on the Shop’s website, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance characteristics and prices, are an invitation to contract, within the meaning of Art. 71 of the polish Civil Code.
9. For promotions and sales a limited number of goods is devoted, and realisation of orders is done according to list of confirmed orders for these goods, until the stock of promotional items lasts.
10. Prerequisite for the realisation of the order is the correct fulfillment of the Buyer's registration form of an online account.
11. The contract will be completed provided that the product is in stock or available at the Shop’s suppliers. In the event of unavailability of any goods covered by the contract, the Customer is informed about the status of his order and makes decisions about it’s realization (partial realization, waiting time, canceling the whole order).
12. The Customer is kept informed about changes in the prices of goods and services offered on our website.
13. Payment for the goods is done by the forms of payment listed in these Regulations.
14. In the event of late payment by the Customer for the ordered goods, the Shop reserves the right to immediately block the Customer's rights to make additional purchases in the Shop.
15. For each order VAT invoice is issued. VAT invoice is issued when all goods ordered by the Customer are collected and ready for shipment.
16. In accordance with the polish law from 29th August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item. 883, as amended) we announce that personal data given by the Customer will be protected against unauthorized access. Personal information is collected only for EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. for marketing and registration needs. Simultaneously, the Customer has the insight into his data and the right to correct them.
17. The Customer can choose the following forms of payment for ordered goods: - Internet money transfer, bank transfer to the account store, payment on delivery.
18. Goods are delivered to the Buyer by courier. The cost of delivery of the goods appears when one adds a product to the shopping cart on the website. The purchased goods are delivered at the address indicated by the Buyer.
19. Each product is given the realization time. This is the time that elapses between placing an order and making payment on the Shop’s account (later date will be calculated) until the dispatch of ordered goods from the Shop, whereby only working days are taken into account. Order for goods with varying delivery times is realized after completion of the whole, i.e. time after the longest delivery.
20. Time of the product delivery is the realization time combined with the expected time of delivery.
21. If the courier won’t meet the Buyer at delivery address, he leaves notification with attempted time of delivery and indicating the date of the following delivery.
22. In the case of unjustified refusal to accept the shipment, ordered goods will be sent back to the Shop, and the Client will be charged with delivery cost.
23. In the case of goods with the status "on request”, the date of admission to realization depends on the availability of goods at distributor. The Shop, in this case, has the right to individually determine with the Buyer new delivery time, order’s change or it’s cancellation.
24. The Shop delivers goods in the country and to the European Union Member States taking charge for delivery of goods to the place indicated by the Buyer .
25. According to the law on special conditions of consumer sale and change of the polish civil code of 27th July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 02.141.1176 as amended), the Shop is liable to the Buyer who is a consumer for non-conformity of goods to the conditions laid down in this Act. In the case of non-conformity, the defective goods together with a letter stating the inconsistency and request for its removal, should be sent by the Buer at his own cost.
26. According to the polish Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Journal of Laws No. 00.22.271 as amended), The Buyer may resign (by withdrawal) from goods purchased in our Shop for any reason, making a statement in writing within 30 days from the date of delivery (by e-mail, standard mail or directly in the shop). Return in this case occurs at the Buyer’s cost. Shop guarantees repayment of an amount equal to the value of the contract and the cost of shipping to the Customer. Money will be transferred to the bank account indicated by the Buyer immediately, no later than 7 working days, and in the absence of a bank account, with a postal reduced by fees for such transfer. The right of withdrawal shall not be entitled to the Buyer in case of:
1) provision of services already started, with the consent of the Purchaser, prior to the deadline referred to in art. 7 paragraph. 1 of the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (polish Journal of Laws No. 02.141.1176 with later. chg).
2) orders relating to audio and video recordings, and stored on media software after removing by the Buyer their original packaging,
3) contracts for services for which the price or remuneration depends solely on price movements in the financial market
4) benefits specified by the consumer, in the order he placed or closely associated with his person,
5) benefits, which due to their nature cannot be returned or subject matter of which is perishable,
6) delivery of press,
7) services in the field of gaming and betting.
27. Prices in the online Shop are valid only on the website.
28. Order is confirmed by email within 2 business days.
29. All mentioned products, names and trademarks are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
30. All goods available in the Shop are covered by manufacturer's warranty.
31. Complaints. If the Customer finds technical defects in the delivered goods, he may obtain service under warranty directly from the manufacturer of the product. In case of mechanical damage caused during delivery, or referral of complaints directly to the vendor, the Customer must return the defective product by standard mail to EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. Katowice, 105 Korfantego. We do not accept any shipments with payment on delivery. Returned goods must be accompanied by the note describing complaint. All complaints are dealt with within 14 days, from the date of its delivery to the Shop. If complaint is justified, the product will be repaired or replaced with another of standard value, and if it is not possible (for example due to exhausted supply), the Shop will pay the Buyer the equivalent price of the product or will offer other goods available in the Shop to choose from. Costs associated with the return of defective goods are returned immediately after accepting the complaint.
32. Shipping costs for the used equipment is paid by the Customer unless the complaint is accepted. In such case the shipping costs are paid by the Shop.
33. For goods returned without giving any reasons, the cost of their return are borne by the Customer.
34. By creating an account and making purchases in the Shop at www.equishop.eu, the User agrees to the above terms and conditions.
35. The contract of sale of goods is concluded in accordance with the Polish law and is done in Polish.