WIRELESS HOME INSTRUCTION SYSTEM
- Product code - WH
WHIS is a wireless system for communication between coach (transmitter) and rider (receiver). WHIS system ensures clear sound with no lag in an area up to 300 meters.
WHIS is maintenance free. Once set does not need to press any keys to start the transmission of voice commands.
WHIS is a system acting unilaterally - voice commands may seem only a coach and a player is equipped only with a receiver. This guarantees no delays in voice trasmission and a great, studio-quality sound. The sound in the rider earpiece is very clean. The use of WHIS system ensures receiving comments and instructions from coach directly while train or during competition.
In the receiving set, designed for the rider there is the handset for one ear, so that it is possible to listen to the commands in the handset and the other sounds. The use of a single handset is derived from many tests involving riders who in the vast majority recognized the stereo system as impractical.
The compact, very light weight of the whole kit and built-in antenna make the system as the ideal tool to improve the training process in horsemanship. Once you use the system, you will never want to ride without it!
The set contains:
- A red WHIS transmitter and WHIS receiver.
- A 220 v. two port charger, you can charge both WHIS together (UK chargers on request possible)
- A clipmicrophone with squelch function.
- An earphone, comfortable fit and easy to use.
- An extra earphone.
- An extra microphone.
- The set will be delivered in a beautiful suitcase personalized with nameplate.
- 12 months warranty on the headphone.
- 24 months warranty on the devices.
- The set is ready to use with multilingual user manual.
- Wavelenght: 863Mhz - 865Mhz,
- Power: 12dBm,
- Sensitivity: 95 dBm,
- Transmission distance: >280 meters (open field no interference),
- S/N ratio: >60 db
- Input: microphone/audio,
- Output: earphone/audio,
- Number of channels: 13,
- Power supply: 3,7V rechargeable lithium battery,
- Dimensions: 50 mm x 65 mm x 15 mm,
- Weight: 49 gram