After a longtime demand from their partner riders, Samshield has created a winter riding gloves version: the W-Skin.
Samshield has followed the same strategy as when they created the successful first riding gloves (the V-Skin) before to start the design:
• Analyze existing product on the market ;
• Make a large survey with plenty of riders.
All riders answered that they would like a winter gloves providing a perfect ratio of warmness/hand to horse connection/fitting/elegance.
To meet these requirements, W-Skin gloves are made of 5 different high performance materials:
• 1st layer: Goatskin leather: provides the best ratio of comfort/durability/wind stopping/water resistance/elegance ;
• 2nd layer: Thinsulate®: breathable and moisture resistant synthetic microfiber which insulates by trapping cold outside air molecules ;
• 3rd layer: Micro polarfleece: as warm as wool but softer, lighter, and easier to wash. Hydrophobic for a better sweating control ;
• Palm: Strong Suede fabric base fingerprinted with real silicone: offers exceptional added grip, hand-to-horse connection, flexibility as well as ex treme durability ;
• Strong version of windproof mesh provides flexibility for a high end comfort and constant fitting.
W-Skin gloves have been tested by many Samshield sponsored riders for one year before being launched on the market. Just like them you can now enjoy wearing this premium equipment.