1. The administrator of your personal data is Equirria sp. z o.o. with a seat at aleja Korfantego 105, 40-161 Katowice. NIP: 9541960124, Regon: 273420733. Registered in the District Court in Katowice commercial division with number KRS 0000157387, initial capital 250,000 PLN.
2. The Site gathers users’ data and behaviour in the following way:a. By voluntarily provided information in the forms.b. By saving cookies in the terminals.c. By gathering web server logs by home.pl S.A. hosting operator operating under www.home.pl
3. According to the law from 29th August 1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws No. 133 pos. 883 with further changes) we inform that personal data provided by the Client will be protected from the access of the third parties. Personal data is collected only for the needs of the EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. company for the record, especially in order to complete the purchase-sale agreement. We also assure that the Client has a right to inspect their data and to correct it. Commercial information will be sent by email only if you have agreed to receive them in such a form (subscription to the newsletter). Consent can be withdrawn at any time. Equishop customer database was registered in the Polish General Inspectorate for Personal Data Protection in the book under number 148506.
1. The service collects information given voluntarily by the user.
2. The service may also record information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
3. Data from the form are not available to any third parties without the user’s consent.
4. Data provided in the form may constitute a set of prospective clients, registered by the Service Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
5. Data provided in the form are processed to fulfil a function of a given form, e.g. to process the service application or commercial contact.
6. Data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities technically responsible for some services – it especially concerns transferring information about the owner of a registered domain to entities that are operators of the web domains (first of all Research and Academic Computer Network – NASK), services maintaining payments or other entities which the Service Operator cooperates with in that scope.
2. Cookies are pieces of IT data, especially text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal and are designed for use of the Services website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website of their origin, duration time of their storage on the terminal and a unique number.
3. The Operator of the Service is the entity placing cookies on the terminal and gaining access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following:a. creation of statistics, which help understand how the Service Users use the website, which allows them to improve its structure and content;b. sustaining the Service User’s session (after logging in), so the User does not have to enter login and password repeatedly within the Service’s website;c. define the user’s profile in order to show personalized advertising materials in the advertising networks, especially in the Google network.d. defining age, sex and user’s interests in order to show personalized advertising materials, especially from the Google network.
5. Within the Service there are mainly two types of cookies used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored on the User’s terminal until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal during the period set in the cookies parameters or until they are removed by the User.
6. Software for browsing the websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing the cookies in the User’s terminal. Service Users may perform changes in that scope. The web browser enables removal of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information can be found in the web browser’s help or documentation.
7. Restrictions on the cookies usage may influence some functionalities available on the Service’s website.
8. Cookies placed in the Service’s User terminal can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service’s operator.
10. Cookies can be used by the advertising networks, especially the Google network to show advertisements fitting to the way a user uses the Service. In order to do that they may store information about the user’s navigation path or duration of stay on a given website.
11. Within the scope of information concerning user preferences aggregated by the Google advertising network the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies with help of the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
1. Information concerning some of the users’ behaviour are subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used only to administer the service and to provide the most efficient provision of the provided hosting services.
2. Viewed resources are identified by the URL addresses. Moreover, elements which can be stored are:a. request timestamp,b. answer timestamp,c. name of the client’s station – identification conducted through the HTTP protocol,d. information about errors encountered during implementation of the HTTP transaction,e. URL address of the website previously visited by the user (referer link) – in the case when visiting the Service took place through a link,f. information about the user’s web browser,g. Information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the sites.
4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
1. Data can be disclosed to the external entities only within legally defined limits.
2. Data allowing to identify a natural person can be disclosed only with this person’s consent.
3. Operator may have an obligation to provide information gathered by the Service to the entitled bodies on the basis of legal demands within the scope resulting from this demand.
4. The Client’s data will be transferred to UPS Polska Sp. z.o.o. with its seat at ul. Prądzyńskiego 1/3, 01-222 Warszawa in order to complete the arrangement, when the Client chooses the option "UPS" from the delivery options. The Client’s data can be transferred to the Dotpay S.A. company with its seat at ul. Wielicka 72, 30-552 Kraków when the Client chooses option "swift transfer with dotpay.pl" from payment options or to the PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A company. In such cases the amount of transferred data is limited to the required minimum.
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, they can change the web browser settings. We inform that turning off the cookies required for the authentication processes, safety processes, recording user preferences’ may hinder and in extreme cases even make it impossible to use the websites.
2. In order to manage cookies settings please choose the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:a. Internet Explorerb. Chromec. Safarid. Firefoxe. Operaf. Androidg. Safari (iOS)h. Windows Phonei. Blackberry